Daddy's Favorite Picture post
Which pictures is my favorite? I don't know if I can answer that. Which pictures are my favorite? I have a website, maybe you have seen it ;) I have narrowed it down to a few. These are the pictures I want you to see if you only have a few minutes.

This wasn't the first time I fed here, but it is the first picture of me feeding her.

This picture is especially memorable. It was the first late night walk I went on with Lydia. I fed Lydia and she wasn't quite ready for bed, so I walked in, around, and out of every room upstairs. At least 10 times. Remember, she doesn't like to stay in one place for too long, she doesn't like to walk to fast, and while you are walking, you have to find some sort of rhythm to rock her to sleep. Well, I am not especially coordinated, and am rather impatient, both of which probably made to walk that much longer. I had glanced over to see if she was still awake and saw the next picture. We took several, but unfortunately missed the one that made me get Melissa out of bed in the first place. In order to take this picture, I needed help. By the time Melissa got out of bed, I had figgetted around and she moved. She had her arms crossed at the wrists perfectly and was resting her head on them. It was so sweet.

I know, I know, two pictures from the same shoot?



This is definetly one of my favorites. Lots of character I think. If you look close, you can see her eyelashes. Its just a nice picture.



This is the picture that started it all. Our first family picture.

This wasn't the first time I fed here, but it is the first picture of me feeding her.

This picture is especially memorable. It was the first late night walk I went on with Lydia. I fed Lydia and she wasn't quite ready for bed, so I walked in, around, and out of every room upstairs. At least 10 times. Remember, she doesn't like to stay in one place for too long, she doesn't like to walk to fast, and while you are walking, you have to find some sort of rhythm to rock her to sleep. Well, I am not especially coordinated, and am rather impatient, both of which probably made to walk that much longer. I had glanced over to see if she was still awake and saw the next picture. We took several, but unfortunately missed the one that made me get Melissa out of bed in the first place. In order to take this picture, I needed help. By the time Melissa got out of bed, I had figgetted around and she moved. She had her arms crossed at the wrists perfectly and was resting her head on them. It was so sweet.

I know, I know, two pictures from the same shoot?



This is definetly one of my favorites. Lots of character I think. If you look close, you can see her eyelashes. Its just a nice picture.



This is the picture that started it all. Our first family picture.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home