Sunday, May 22, 2005

Todays news is mostly last night's news. Last night, Melissa told me she had dropped, so we anticipate the baby will be on her way soon. She made me pour out my beer last night, because she thought she was having contractions. I am pretty sure the were the false Braxton-Hicks because she didn't mention it anymore.

Monday is up in the air. I will be suprised if either one of us get any sleep.Tuesday is the day! We, I keep saying we; Melissa is scheduled for an induction on 7am. I had the impression last week that would be go time, but now I am not so sure. Since the induction is not marked as emergency on the books, Melissa will be within the first group to be bumped.

Update schedule: Tuesday morning I will give a status update before we leave, that is unless she isn't feeling well (I anticapte morning sickness.) I will have to check on Joey (the dog,) so at some point, I will come back home. This is tentatively scheduled for after Lydia's birth and picture taking, but as to what time to tell you to check back here, its just too soon to know.
Wednesday: There will surely be time to nap, so I will leave for home again around that time and break one of the top ten rules of parenting; sleep when they sleep. At that time, I will post some picutres and take care of the dog again.

Thursday is up in the air, I dunno whats gonna happen by then, but we will have 48 hours from birth to be in the hospital from what I understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home