Another picture day?
Well, if you haven't noticed, we enjoy taking picutres of our baby. Today we went to Wal-Mart for some more picutres. The pose of the day was the ever-timeless "baby, baby's momma, baby's momma's momma" pose. Ya know, the one where the new mother and child pose with the grandmother. But...
But, I don't get to show it to you today. Wal-marts photo studio does not post the pictures until they are physically picked up, which will be about 2 to 2.5 weeks. She did good today, but she was sure to tell us when she was ready to go home.
I would point you to Sears over Wal-mart if you are intrested in bargin photography.
But, I don't get to show it to you today. Wal-marts photo studio does not post the pictures until they are physically picked up, which will be about 2 to 2.5 weeks. She did good today, but she was sure to tell us when she was ready to go home.
I would point you to Sears over Wal-mart if you are intrested in bargin photography.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home