My first Father's day
I had my first father's day on Sunday. It was neat. I got my first father's day shirt, a sack of nuts and a growth chart for Lydia.






It's kinda hard to the emotions of Father's day into words. The expierence was rather overwhelming, it being my first and all. Father's day wasn't speacial because it was on a Sunday, or the 19th or that it was in 2005. It was special because I was with my family. It was special because it was my first.
On second thought, perhaps its more than coincidence that father's day is on a Sunday. Sundays are relaxing and reflection. Sundays are for the family.
Well, this is Lydia's site, hope you enjoyed Father's day as much as I did.






It's kinda hard to the emotions of Father's day into words. The expierence was rather overwhelming, it being my first and all. Father's day wasn't speacial because it was on a Sunday, or the 19th or that it was in 2005. It was special because I was with my family. It was special because it was my first.
On second thought, perhaps its more than coincidence that father's day is on a Sunday. Sundays are relaxing and reflection. Sundays are for the family.
Well, this is Lydia's site, hope you enjoyed Father's day as much as I did.


1 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home