Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Part one of the "Calming a baby" Phamplet

I have been wanting to find links on the internet of some nursery rhymes. We didn't find any nursery rhyme books when we went to the used book stores before Lydia was born, and haven't had a chance to yet.

I can't really remember any from when I was a kid, neither does Melissa. Even if I did remember, I am not sure I'd be right.

Well, here are some links. I am just gonna post the links to the websites, not to specific nursery rhymes.

first link
Here is an interesting site I will check out later - second link
third link
fourth link
While searching for the above links, I found guidelines for nursery rhymes5th link

I didn't find everything I was hoping for. I found more sites, but I remember some of the nursery rhymes being longer and most of what I found where three lines or so. I am thinking that perhaps I may find more of what I am looking for by searching for lullabyes.

Those I will search for later. I need to go visit with Lydia and Melissa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home