Site update
Internet Explorer users most likely noticed the two columns of the website overlapped. At home, I use Firefox exclusivly so it looks right to me. It wasn't until this morning at work when I showed of the video that I realized there was a discrepancy.
So in an effort to make your visit to Baby-Lydia.blogspot.com more enjoyable, I moved each pixel so that it looks the way I intended it. HA!
Actually, I just changed the column widths so it fits. Thats what I get for not testing it for so long. So, to the regular vistors, thanks for coming back even though the page was wonky for so long.
So in an effort to make your visit to Baby-Lydia.blogspot.com more enjoyable, I moved each pixel so that it looks the way I intended it. HA!
Actually, I just changed the column widths so it fits. Thats what I get for not testing it for so long. So, to the regular vistors, thanks for coming back even though the page was wonky for so long.


0 Comments:
<< Home