Lydia's horoscope
Lydia will be a Gemini. If you are a intrested in the Chinese calander, she is a Rooster, a Wood Rooster to be specific. The following page seemed to be the most detailed one I could fine: http://tinyurl.com/bhvys
A word on horoscopes and the like. I haven't seen one publication consistent with the next in my time on earth. I have always liked the chinese calender, because the placemat it was on was the only thing I could read in the chinese resturant as a child. Zodiac symbols are good for stargazing if you ask me. I have not seen myself accurately depicted in either. Despite that, they are both fun.
A word on horoscopes and the like. I haven't seen one publication consistent with the next in my time on earth. I have always liked the chinese calender, because the placemat it was on was the only thing I could read in the chinese resturant as a child. Zodiac symbols are good for stargazing if you ask me. I have not seen myself accurately depicted in either. Despite that, they are both fun.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home