Late Update
Melissa took Lydia to the peditrician on Wednesday. Lydia is back up to 6lbs 8 ounces. For some reason, they didn't measure her though.
Our digital camera is on the fritz for now so pictures may be less frequent as we will be switching back to 35mm and disposables for awhile. There should be a picture of my christening soon; Lydia puked on me for the first time this evening. It was quite a mess :D I have never taken so well to being puked on before.

Hopefully we will get a picute up soon as she is starting to fill out quite a bit.
Today is the first day that she really took to the plug (pacifier.) She has taken it a few times before but it was the today that she seemed to enjoy it.
You should also know that she is holding her head up a bit more. Lydia doesn't it hold it up for too long, but she can look when she wants.
It has been strange getting used to being at work in the past 3 days, especially after having almost two weeks off. I must admit I do miss Lydia and Melissa. The days off were so peaceful. It was definetly a blessing to be able to take that much time off.
Joey, the other lady of the house, is much more situated to Lydia and the whole change of things now. At first, she was very curious of Lydia. She was also noticeably jealous. Today was kinda funny coming home, she whined like crazy. I know she is sad when she whines like that, but its the funniest thing you have heard. I wish I could attach a sound file so you could hear it. Anyway, I think Joey will do just fine.
Things at Chateau Gauthier have been just great lately. Thanks for everyones well wishes. Melissa is recovering quite well. She will be taking full advantage of maternity leave (I thought I was well off with the two weeks off.) Lydia is just so precious. Its amazing to see that she has already grown so much.
I hope you have been enjoying the website. If you don't know about blogs, they are just online journals. Everything is cookie cutter. I have been able to change a few things though. The pink background I was able to change. The pictures were added using a program called Hello which is linked to in the adminstration of this blog (its available at hello.com.) I was also able to edit the links on the right side. Look to see some more changes within a week or so. I hope to add some more organization to things.
Keep watching for more updates.
Our digital camera is on the fritz for now so pictures may be less frequent as we will be switching back to 35mm and disposables for awhile. There should be a picture of my christening soon; Lydia puked on me for the first time this evening. It was quite a mess :D I have never taken so well to being puked on before.

Hopefully we will get a picute up soon as she is starting to fill out quite a bit.
Today is the first day that she really took to the plug (pacifier.) She has taken it a few times before but it was the today that she seemed to enjoy it.
You should also know that she is holding her head up a bit more. Lydia doesn't it hold it up for too long, but she can look when she wants.
It has been strange getting used to being at work in the past 3 days, especially after having almost two weeks off. I must admit I do miss Lydia and Melissa. The days off were so peaceful. It was definetly a blessing to be able to take that much time off.
Joey, the other lady of the house, is much more situated to Lydia and the whole change of things now. At first, she was very curious of Lydia. She was also noticeably jealous. Today was kinda funny coming home, she whined like crazy. I know she is sad when she whines like that, but its the funniest thing you have heard. I wish I could attach a sound file so you could hear it. Anyway, I think Joey will do just fine.
Things at Chateau Gauthier have been just great lately. Thanks for everyones well wishes. Melissa is recovering quite well. She will be taking full advantage of maternity leave (I thought I was well off with the two weeks off.) Lydia is just so precious. Its amazing to see that she has already grown so much.
I hope you have been enjoying the website. If you don't know about blogs, they are just online journals. Everything is cookie cutter. I have been able to change a few things though. The pink background I was able to change. The pictures were added using a program called Hello which is linked to in the adminstration of this blog (its available at hello.com.) I was also able to edit the links on the right side. Look to see some more changes within a week or so. I hope to add some more organization to things.
Keep watching for more updates.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home