Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Lydia's first bath

Lydia's first bath (Jun 15th) was fun. I took a lot of picutres, but only a few of them turned out. Some of you might recall that I sometimes take pictures with a point and pray shot. Well that wasn't the case this time. Melissa was giving Lydia the bath, and both Barb and I were taking pictures. It was quite crowded.

Its not easy to tell, but Lydia is wrapped up in the neatest towel. Its one of the hoodie towels with a plush flower on the head. Lydia is just a bit small for it.

Posted by Hello


Posted by Hello


Posted by Hello


Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi you beautiful family!
Tanya was home and showed me how to get into this site. VERY NEAT ERIC!!!
So now I am really enjoying your pictures and that we can send messages is really neat too.
CONGRATULATIONS MELISSA AND ERIC!!!

Charlotte Janes (char)

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home