Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Resources I use to set up this webpage

I wanted to share with you some of the resources I use to set up this BLOG

Of course, I use blogger.com. I use a tool called picasa2 to organize the photos, which communicates well with another program called hello that I use to upload the pictures to the blog. Hello works well with blogger.com almost as if it was designed just for that.

The video hosting is provided by a website called youtube.com. The give 100M free space for your video. To give you an idea of how much space that is, the first video last 1 minute and is 5M after compression. The second video is 3M and was about have a minute. Notice its smaller than the other video. To encode the video from the .mov file type to the current file type (which is loaded to youtube.com) I use a program called Xilisoft Video Converter 2.1.52. The trial version of the program will encode 5 minutes of video which is fine for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home